The Buffalo County Republican Women (BCRW) was formally organized April 1920, and has been meeting holding meetings and active within the community ever since.
The goals of the BCRW are to:
- Promote an informed electorate through political education;
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active participation;
- Facilitate cooperation among republican Women’s organizations;
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party and promote its ideals;
- Support objectives and policies of the National republican Committee, the Nebraska Republican State Central Committee and the Buffalo County Republican Party, and;
- Work for the election of Republican candidates.
2016 – 2017 Officers:
Elaine Fox – President
Kyle Hanson – Vice President
Marilyn Synek – Secretary
Barb Fitzgerald – Treasurer